Work Permits

Work Permits should be obtained in the Counseling Department at each school site. When the Counseling Department and Career Centers are closed, a Work Permit can be obtained at the El Dorado Union High School District Office (Building D), at the address above.  Students must present the completed form Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit - Certificate of Age (form #B1-1to receive their work permit.
Where can students obtain a Work Permit this summer? Click here.

Note: Some High Schools have forms containing information specific to them. Please check your student's school section below for site specific forms. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office at your respective school or the Student Services Department at the District Office at (530) 622-5081, ext. 7224.