- Graduation Requirements & College Planning
- Graduation Requirements
- College Planning Resources
- College Planning
- Financial Resources
- Career Planning
- FAQs for Applying for College
- Course Information
- Academic Achievement Data
- Career Technical Education/ROP
- Teacher Resources
- 2022/23 EDUHSD Summer School Program / PROGRAMA DE ESCUELA DE VERANO EDUHSD
- Electronic Student Score Reports
Manufacturing & Product Development Industry Sector
El Dorado High School
561 Canal Street
Placerville, CA 95667
12:41 - 1:30 pm Monday
1:50 - 3:30 pm Tuesday & Thursday
Length of Course:
Full school year (August - May)
Students must start the course at the beginning of the fall semester.
5 credits per semester with a passing grade.
High school juniors and seniors who are age 16 or older are eligible to enroll in this course.
High school juniors and seniors must request this course through their Counseling Office during their school's course selection period (January - February).
Students must provide their own transportation to class.
Students may be required to have a background check.